More than a casino
Casino Tarragona is a world of entertainment that brings together food, live music, shows and gambling in one extraordinary place.
All this at a spectacularly located enclave nestled between the city’s Mediterranean Balcony and Roman monuments in the heart of Tarragona. Have the time of your life at a modern, attractive and friendly venue.
Download and print your ticket and enter the casino for free.
Casino Tarragona is located at Rambla Vella, 2
HOW TO GET HERE
If you come in your own vehicle (car, motorcycle, etc.) you can reach Casino Tarragona by taking Via Augusta or Rambla Vella.
From Barcelona: Exit 32.
From Valencia: Exit 31.
You will find us between the Roman Circus and Amphitheatre, next to the Mediterranean Balcony.
We have valet parking.
You can take the following trains to Tarragona:
AVE (Camp de Tarragona station, 13 km from the city)
You can find all information and timetables at www.renfe.com.
- Machines Sunday through Thursday from 11h to 03h. Friday, saturday and eves of holidays, from 11h to 04h.
- Game Room Sunday through thursday from 20h to 03h. Friday, saturday and eves of holidays, from 20h to 04h.
- All In One Snacks all day. Dinner starting at 9 p.m.
To enter the Casino you have to be over the age of 18 and show the following documents:
- European Union nationals: National ID card, driver’s license or passport (original documents)
- Non-EU nationals: passport (original document)
Sportswear is allowed; patrons may enter in sneakers but not in flip-flops, espadrilles or swimsuits. Patrons may not enter wearing sleeveless undershirts (“wife-beaters”), motorcycle helmets or large backpacks.
Casino Tarragona offers its clients a free coat check service.